The Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership is leading Erie's economic evolution. It is time for a new and transformative approach to Economic Development. Erie Forward will be the catalyst for our efforts and regional approach to economic development, talent attraction and development, advocacy efforts, and enhancing our quality of place.
The mission of Erie Forward is to enhance economic growth, collaboration and talent development - building opportunities for all of Erie County's citizens.
Erie Forward's Fundamental Philosophies
Erie Forward’s fundamental philosophies and recommendations include strategies that will be employed by the Chamber and its other private-sector and public-sector partners, to advance Erie’s regionwide goals, economic cooperation, diversity, collaboration and competitiveness for the region:
- Establish ownership and clarify roles around a single economic strategy.
- Coordinate, collaborate and refine an all-encompassing regional “vision” and “brand” with defined strategies, specific action steps, and clarity around roles and responsibilities of different public and private stakeholders and agencies.
- Define and monitor performance of regional goals for equitable economic growth.
- Market globally and coordinate locally to successfully compete in a global marketplace.
- Focus, coordinate and collaborate economic and workforce development around core industry clusters.
- Support and prioritize public investments in infrastructure, education, and quality of place.
- Create opportunities for all by building strategies for diversity and inclusivity in our economic development efforts.
The Five Pillars for Future Success
- Existing Industry Support and Entrepreneurship
- Workforce Development and Talent Attraction
- New Business Attraction and Investment
- Quality of Place, Advocacy, and Sustainability
- Regional Competitiveness and Collaboration
Click below to learn more about the Erie Forward initiative.
Contact Us to Learn More
ERIE FOWARD Brochure
Thank you to our Erie Foward Investors