The Next Game Changer in a Creative Space Could Win Up to $50,000
– When you add it up, ART + Technology = A Tech StARTup! One of history’s first tech-enablers, Leonardo da Vinci, used his engineering background to develop a new technique for sculpting in bronze. Today, when art meets science, the result can be innovations in animation, gaming, robotics, industrial design, or artificial intelligence to name just a few.
This year, Ben Franklin’s BIG IDEA Contest is looking for tech-entrepreneurs who are developing new products, processes, or techniques that will impact the areas described above but also those related to communication, entertainment, fine arts, and even the food and drink sectors.
Becoming the next “Game Changer” is more than just exciting; you could win a cash prize of up to $50,000. In addition, you’ll receive:
- Three months of free co-working space
- A one-year pass to seminars offered by Ben Franklin’s eMarketing Learning Center
- A free consult on protecting your intellectual property
- Access to SEMrush, a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing.
Filling out a simple
The Deadline to Apply is May 1,
We Inve$t in Innovation
About Ben Franklin:
The largest early-stage investor in our region, Ben Franklin Technology Partners/CNP, (an initiative of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and funded by the Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority) provides funding, operational assistance, and business support services to emerging tech-based companies and small, existing manufacturers to create and retain jobs in Pennsylvania. Visit Ben Franklin’s website at www.cnp.benfranklin.org or phone 814-898-6650.