Register Today for the October 17th Event
Join us at UPMC Health Plan's operations center at 380 East Bayfront Parkway.
The UPMC Insurance Services Division is owned and operated by UPMC, a world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, Pa. The UPMC Insurance Services Division – which includes UPMC Health Plan, WorkPartners, UPMC for Life, UPMC for You, UPMC for Kids, and Community Care Behavioral Health — offers a full range of group health insurance, Medicare, Special Needs, CHIP, Medical Assistance, behavioral health, employee assistance and workers' compensation products and services to 3.5 million members. For more information, visit www.upmchealthplan.com.
- UPMC continues to invest in the Erie community- 18 months ago the health Plan opened the new Erie Operations Center on the East Bayfront, creating nearly 300 new family-sustaining jobs for the Erie Community.
- Leading with integrity and being a reliable corporate citizen are as important to UPMC Health Plan as offering high-quality personalized health insurance products. Its why the Health Plan works hard to collaborate with local leaders, non-profit organizations, and community institutions to make positive changes in the communities they serve.
Register today to get a behind the scenes look at the UPMC Operations Center:
- Tour the operations center where nearly 300 members of their award-winning customer service teamwork
- There will be giveaways and music
- Food and beverages supplied by Cali's West
- Erie Distillery will be on hand to share samples of their locally made products
- Yummy treats provided by Pop Luck as well
- Don't forget your business cards to build your network
When you arrive, enter the building's east entrance.
Our monthly Business After Hours events are held from 5 to 7 pm.