Why Join the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership?
The Erie Regional Chamber provides access to:
- People that put you in front of customers, mentors, and colleagues
- Business-driven information specifically for the Erie region
- Educational Opportunities by way of webinars and workshops focusing on demystifying business
Here are just a few ways we do that:
- We are over 800 members strong, representing over 70,000 employees throughout the region.
- The ERCGP website hosts all of your contact information and promotes it through our online, members ONLY, Business Directory.
- Get noticed by being spotlighted in a Giving You the Business segment through Lilly Broadcasting.
- Submit news for our News Feed at eriepa.com. Be a Guest Blogger on our Erie Business Brief blog. Great exposure for your business, and both at no charge for our members!
- Hold a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate your grand opening or business milestone. Both are free for our members!
- Utilize our online resources including our LinkedIn Page, Facebook Page, Twitter page, YouTube Channel and various websites to remain engaged with Erie's business community.
- Exclusive member discounts are available to members only, 11+ ways to save your bottom line!
- What’s keeping you up at night? The Erie Business Action Team will help you take advantage of available resources that meet the needs of your business - allowing you to keep focused on your bottom line. This service is free!
- The Chamber of Commerce brand is recognized nationally. Leveraging this brand recognition can be a key marketing tool for your business. Consumers are 40% more likely to do business with a Chamber member, including restaurants, retail, and business services.
- Our advertising opportunities are designed for every budget. This is an excellent way to promote your business to other businesses and their employees.
- Need networking?? Our monthly Connect for Coffee and Business After Hours events as well as the ERCGP's Signature Events, such as the Annual Golf Outing, Fall Fest, and Celebration of Excellence, are great opportunities to meet and establish relationships with area professionals and build your business.
Member Application Resources