Why Join the Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership?
The Erie Regional Chamber is leading Erie's economic evolution through awareness, access, and advocacy.
We gather and interpret the facts affecting Erie's business environment such as workforce needs, tax incentives, proposed public policy, grant opportunities, and site development. By doing so, we can provide valuable insight to help our members grow while also working to attract new businesses to our region.
We connect our members with the people, information, education, and resources needed to solve problems and create opportunity.
We are constantly working to improve the economic environment in our region by building strong partnerships within both public and private sectors and advocating for policies that improve economic vitality and quality of life in the region.
Our membership benefits include:
- Professional development programs
- Access to a referral network of over 750 businesses and 3000 professionals
- Access to the Erie Regional Chamber's Job Bank.
- The Erie Regional Chamber's website hosts all of your contact information and promotes it through our online, members ONLY, Business Directory.
- Get noticed by being spotlighted in a Giving You the Business segment through Lilly Broadcasting.
- Submit news for our News Feed at eriepa.com. Be a Guest Blogger on our Erie Business Brief blog. Great exposure for your business, and both at no cost to our members!
- Hold a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate your grand opening or business milestone, free of charge for our members!
- Utilize our online resources including our LinkedIn Page, Facebook Page, Twitter page, YouTube Channel and various websites to remain engaged with Erie's business community.
- Exclusive member discounts are available to members only to save your bottom line.
- What’s keeping you up at night? The Erie Business Action Team will help you take advantage of available resources that meet the needs of your business - allowing you to keep focused on your bottom line. This service is free for businesses in the region.
- The Chamber of Commerce brand is recognized nationally. Leveraging this brand recognition can be a key marketing tool for your business. Consumers are 40% more likely to do business with a Chamber member, including restaurants, retail, and business services.
- Our advertising opportunities are designed for every budget. This is an excellent way to promote your business to other businesses and their employees.
- Need networking? Our monthly Connect for Coffee, bi-monthly Business After Hours, ERCGP's Signature Events, such as the Annual Golf Outing, Fall Fest, and Celebration of Excellence, are great opportunities to meet and establish relationships with area professionals and build your business.
Membership Enrollment Form
"Investment in the Chamber provides me with the tools that I cannot afford on my own - advocacy, access to resources and leaders, coordinating/creating events and programs - that is worth the investment."
~Sean Fedorko, Radius Cowork
Questions about membership? Contact Nadeen Schmitz, Director of Investor Relations, at email@example.com.